130 West 42nd Street
130 West 42 Street is a 185,000 square foot soon to be constructed Office Tower ideally located in the exciting and world-famous Times Square area between Avenue of the Americas and Broadway.
This 23-story office building has the best transportation access in the city, with an entrance to 14 subway line on the block. It is also in walking distance from Grand Central Station, the Port of Authority Bus Station and Penn Station Office tenants have the best of all worlds – the finest restaurants Five star hotels – Broadway Theater – sophisticated Shopping high profile neighbors: Conde Nast, Skadden Arps, Bank of America, Ernst & Young, Reuters.
Also available – Parking garages – Staples and Office Depot on the next block – Fed Ex and Kinkos across the street. Finally the famous Bryant Park is nearby with its magical Christmas and year round events; a wonderful oasis only half a block away.
• Featuring 12-foot ceilings
• Column-free floors and exclusive naming rights
• 130 West 42nd Street is New York’s newest boutique office building.
• Located across from One Bryant Park and 4 Times Square, the building features spectacular location and top of the line amenities
• Full floors from 6,000 to 9,000 SF
• Column-free space
• 12-foot finished ceilings
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Breathtaking views of the New York skyline
• Tenant controlled AC
• Entrance to 14 subway lines on the block
• 24-hour, 7-day security
• Marble restrooms on each floor
• High speed Internet with Wi-Fi access.